Sunday, August 25, 2013

How do I Check for a good aged domain… My criteria

http://prpowershot.com/blog/2013/07/how-do-i-check-for-a-good-aged-domain-my-criteria/
How do I Check for a good aged domain… My criteria
For this and other great information Click Here to get the full story on expired and page ranked domains

Hi guys, I just had this question come through about my own personal criteria for checking on an aged domain or purchasing an expired domain. The question asked… do I look at alexa rankings of the domains, and the current traffic…. And also – how do I tell if the domain had any previous redirects […]

Don't Forget to check out PR POWERSHOT Aged Domain and Domain PR checker. Finding Great High Value Domains Has Never Been Easier!



© , 2013. Written by admin


Post tags: buy aged domain, domain criteria, expired domain in Categories: Domain Industry News, Domain Names, PR Powershot Updates, Search Engine Optimisation


Share the Love!


| | | |


Find Us on These Social networks: Facebook Google Twitter LinkedIn RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment