Wednesday, March 26, 2014

How a Controversial Relationship Book Brought Me Long Term Love

http://datingsupportnetwork.com/the-tao-of-badass
How a Controversial Relationship Book Brought Me Long Term Love
This is the story of how The Tao of Badass got my long term boyfriend Will and I together, without me even knowing it. Now we've been together for a long time, and The Tao of Badass is how this all came about

Would we have found this awesome relationship if he hadn't gained confidence and learned how to speak to my subconscious desires with The Tao of Badass? It's a secret!

Will has since confessed that before he learned everything from The Tao of Badass, he felt like he seemed accidentally a bit creepy around ladies that he wanted to attract.

He had lots of ladies who he hung out with, but he never seemed to be able to connect with the kinds he really wanted to be with and convince them to give him a chance romantically.

At first I was mad...

So, how did I reveal that he start our relationship using what he had learned from The Tao of Badass?

One day when he was at work, I was jumping on his notebook to check my facebook or email or something. This weird thing caught my eye on the desktop, with a unusual title, "The Tao of Badass". I'm not likely to lie, it intrigued me.

Now, I failed to want to invade or anything, but it was right there on the desktop, so I assumed it was not something he was trying to hide and I clicked on it.

As I appeared through it, some of the tips and tips started to remind me of when we met... It wasn't obvious or anything, but I specifically remembered being seduced by his self-confident flirtiness when we first met, and it started me thinking that this Tao of Badass book might have been the guideline Will had used to learn what he had done.

After that I was a little bit upset, like I had been conned or something. I thought about texting him at work and explaining how I can't believe he had used this tool on me to win me over!

But then I reflected on it... all The Tao of Badass had really done was taught Will how to be self-confident and move the dialogue forward in a flirtatious and creative way, so that I could subconsciously perceive his real value as a man and what a sweet catch he really is.

The Tao of Badass helped my boyfriend show me what a catch he really is

As a result, I decided that I was so happy that he learned to have the confidence to talk to the woman he actually wanted to be with, which blessed for me was me (although he definitely was considered a catch by a lot of other women in the room!!) and I wanted to share this ticket to someone great to be with with everyone else.

And it's not only for those who want to only find something long term.

Maybe you want to date around, relationship lots of different types of women as often as you want, whenever you want, to see what it is you're really looking for?

I've reviewed it, and The Tao of Badass will help you:

• get women to chase you instead of you chasing them
• tap into women's sub conscious mind so that they can't resist you
• send refined signs that ensure women will perceive you as a prospect for a relationship, instead of just a friend
• learn a one sentence that you can say to the one you want to attract that will cue her to lean in for a kiss, even if she wasn't attracted to you before
• start to seduce her before you're even done introducing yourself to her
• command attention and reel in ladies at the same time - ladies will want to date you more, and men will look up to you more!

Imagine what your life could be like in a month's time - it could be completely different.

No more trying to chat up ladies and always embarrassing yourself - instead, you will hear them lean over and whisper, "Who are you, and where have you been all my life?"

Which is pretty much what went down between my boyfriend and I, so I have seen it in action.

And I'm not a dumb Barbie type girl or anything. This will get you in with on the smart, attractive women who you really want to get to know better.

Find out more about what real women really think of this controversial relationship technique, The Tao of Badass. Will it work for you like all those other fellas?

No comments:

Post a Comment